Boys and Girls ages 11 – 16 (This twice-weekly program is for those golfers that have previous playing experience).
This program is created for the next step in your child’s development, or for those juniors who are playing on a regular basis. This program is designed to foster the game through fun and friendship. The classes cover full swing development, pre-shot- routine, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker, rules, and etiquette. Weekly clinics will be offered to foster these important golf skills. Furthermore, they will be provided with a tee time so they can play on one of Greensmere Championship Golf Courses. This on-course playing experience will be conducted in a fun, friendly competitive approach with weekly prizes, final week tournament with banquet lunch and prizes.
- Golf Instruction provided by a certified LPGA and Golf Professional
- On-course playing experience (36 Championship Holes to choose from)
- Weekly prizes
- Final week tournament, banquet, and awards
2018 Class Schedule
- July 3rd, 5th, 17th, 19th
- August 7th, 9th, 21st, 23rd (1:00 - 4:30pm)
COST: Member - $150 | Non-Member - $250