19th Annual Survivor Challenge
Friday, October 8th, 2021
36 Hole Tournament
9:00am Shotgun Start
2 Person Teams
- Men - Black Tees
- Women - Red Tees
- Senior Men - Age 50 and up - Black Tees
(Mixed teams can compete in the men's divisions with both male and female participants playing the black tees)
Premiere Front 9 - Alternate Shot
Each player tees off. You choose which tee shot you want to hit your second shot from and alternate each shot thereafter. If player A's tee shot is selected, then player B is to hit the next shot and play is alternated until the ball is holed out.
Premiere Back 9 - Best Ball
Each player hits their own ball and the best individual score of the two is recorded on the scorecard.
Legacy Front 9 - Chapman
Each player tees off. Players hit each other's second shots. For the third shot, select a ball and alternate until the ball is holed.
Legacy Back 9 - Scramble
Each player tees off. You choose which shot you want to hit your second shot from and then each player hits from the chosen spot. This is repeated until the ball is holed.
Closest to the Pin on all Par 3's. Skins & Prizes are included for each segment.
- 8:00am - Registration
- 9:00am - Shotgun Start
- 6:30pm - Scorecard Hand-in & Prizes
- Due to limited space and dining restrictions breakfast and dinner will not be available or included this year
- Results will be posted on our website and emailed to all competitors after final scoring has been completed
- Players will be asked leave after their round as scoring will take time and we do not have the capacity to house everyone for drinks or dinner afterwards
- Door prizes will be drawn for players during the round and picked up when submitting their second scorecard after the round
- Other prizes will be sent electronically the day after competition when results have been finalized
$160.00 per person. Entry fee includes 36 holes of golf with power cart, range balls, bagged lunch, skins & prizes