WOMEN’S GOLF LESSON LEARNING PROGRAMS-
Pam LeBlanc Golf Solutions specializes in the women’s golf game. Each school has been developed by Pam LeBlanc, LPGA class “A” teaching professional who has 25+ years of experience teaching all levels of women golfers. All the programs for women have been designed to place each student in a class that matches her skill level and comfort for learning. Every player is guided to make the transition from the lesson tee to the tee box.
LPGA GOLF 101- Beginner to Casual Golfer
A FUN AND RELAXED INTRODUCTION TO GOLF!
Pam LeBlanc Golf Solutions has partnered with the LPGA to provide LPGA Golf 101 Clinics and Schools during the 2022 golf season.
We recognize that women are not one size fits all, which is why this Intro to Golf Program – conducted by Women for Women- follows the overall student-centered LPGA Integrated Performance System to guide you through a comprehensive, “Welcome to Golf” program for new, or relatively new, female golfers.
Through this LPGA program, you will take your first steps in your journey to learn, play, and enjoy the game of golf. This program is SIX 60-minute classes designed for optimal learning.
- Fun relaxed introduction to golf
- Fundamentals of the game creating a lifetime of enjoyment
- Putting, chipping and full swing
- Proper set-up and swing mechanics
- Basic rules, etiquette and terminology
- 6:1 Student/Teacher ratio
- On-Course Experience
2022 CLINIC SCHEDULE:
- May 9, 11,16,18,25,30 Mon. /Weds. 10:30 am
- May 10,12, 17, 19, 24,26 Tues./Thurs. 5:45 pm
- June 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22 Mon. / Weds. 5:45pm
- June 14, 16,21,23,28,30 Tues. / Thurs. 10:00 am
WOMEN’S LEVEL 2- Casual to Intermediate
A WOMEN FRIENDLY COURSE FOR THE CASUAL TO INTERMEDIATE GOLFER!
Most Popular Women’s Program!!
Comprehensive golf instruction in all aspects of the game. Recommended for women who have some playing experience, limited past instruction and are interested in improving their ball striking and on course play. An excellent follow-up to the LPGA 101 program.
- Specializing in teaching women golfers
- Putting, chipping, pitching and driver
- Full Swing Development
- Four - 90 minutes sessions WEEKLY
2022 CLINIC SCHEDULE:
- May 5 - 26 Thursday 7:00 pm
- May 6 – 27 Friday 10:00 am
- June 8 – 29 Wednesday 7:00 pm
- June 3 - 24 Friday 10:00 am
- July 4 - 25 Monday 7:00 pm
- Aug. 22 – Sept. 12 Monday 6:00 pm
Swing School - Intermediate to Advanced
WANT TO BREAK 100, 90, OR 80? CONSIDER THIS PROGRAM TO BREAK THAT MILESTONE!!
LPGA Professional Pam LeBlanc will get you playing better golf in a few short weeks. This is a fun filled coaching program for the intermediate golfer. During these lessons, you’ll become more comfortable on the course as you learn what, when, where, why, and how of the game. This program will increase your enjoyment of the game. Improve your swing consistency, achieve respectable scores more often and improve your driving distance. Builds on the experiences of Level 2 and can be thought as the development of your golf performance. Experience the game with lower scores and play better with more confidence.
- Focuses on the swing mechanics
- Key aspects of the pitch shot
- Increase your distance with the driver
- Improve your ball striking
2022 CLASS SCHEDULE:
- May 10 – 24 Tuesday 7:00 pm
- June 6 – 20 Monday 7:00 pm